– PENDRELL HALL –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Pendrell Hall – STATELY HOME / COUNTRY HOUSE WEDDING VENUE
Pendrell Hall is a Victorian Grade II listed country house wedding venue, in Codsall Wood Wolverhampton. This exclusive-use, no-corkage venue can host your wedding with up to 170 guests for either indoors or outdoors ceremonies. Added to that there are a number of sumptuous rooms to explore and enjoy. The Morning Room is stunning and is most often used for the civil ceremony.
The sumptuous grounds are surrounded by 6 acres of Staffordshire countryside. This means your guests can enjoy a beautiful summer wedding in the sunshine. You even have the option of using their bandstand for your outdoor ceremony.
Even winter weddings are special.
You have 3 unique Bridal Suites to choose from, all within the hall itself, meaning every Bride and Groom will be spoilt for choice for their wedding night. Because of the ample available rooms, up to 60 guests can stay overnight in their Orchard Stables. Also all your guests can even enjoy the available bed and breakfast accommodation onsite.
There are facilities in separate areas of the grounds for both the Bride and Groom to get ready in the morning without being anywhere near each other, or risk seeing each other before the wedding ceremony.
As an exclusive-use venue, so you’ll not be bumping into guests from other weddings. This venue is privately owned and its award-winning wedding team are committed to making your wedding day dreams come true.
There are no hidden extras, so you’ll know exactly what your day will cost right at the start with no unpleasant surprises once you’ve booked. They don’t do chargeable extras, in fact they try to include as much as they can within the venue hire price.
These features should make planning a Pendrell Hall wedding celebration high up on your list.
Being your Pendrell Hall wedding photographer gives me an advantage because I know the venue like the back of my hand. I know the best places to use. The best time to photograph. Plus the know-how where to use indoors if the weather is inclement.
As an award-winning wedding photographer, I’d love the opportunity to photograph your Pendrell Hall wedding too.
Pendrell Hall Wedding News
- Winter Wedding | Jade and DavidAs a Pendrell Hall wedding photographer recommended by the venue, winter weddings with the fading light didn’t worry me. Read how I tackled another wedding in my usual documentary manner with minimum fuss for everyone.
- Staffordshire Wedding PhotographerView a wedding by Staffordshire wedding photographer, Clive Blair. His documentary style perfectly suited this relaxed, summer’s day wedding celebration.
- East Meets West Wedding | Huong and MattAs the very first Pendrell Hall photographer, see how award-winning wedding photographer Clive Blair Photography captured this Anglo-Oriental celebration.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.