– MOTTRAM HALL –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Mottram Hall – HOTEL WEDDING VENUE
This award-winning Cheshire wedding venue is set in 270 acres of picturesque countryside, with rose gardens and private lake. This provides a wonderful location for your Mottram Hall wedding celebrations.
It’s situated northeast of the village of Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire, and is a designated Grade II listed, exclusive-use 18th century Georgian house building which helps retain it’s charm and atmosphere for the perfect wedding celebrations.
has been voted ‘Best Wedding Venue in South Manchester’ and awarded ‘Wedding Venue of the Year’. When you visit you’ll immediately understand why.
Their dedicated wedding and events team will cater for your every need, as they’re totally focused on looking after just you and your wedding guests.
Whether you’re thinking of an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony, they’ll cater for your needs. If you choose outdoors, the breath-taking Rose Gardens and ornamental lake is available as the perfect scene for a romantic wedding ceremony.
As an award-winning wedding photographer I’d love to join you at this award-winning venue and photograph your Mottram Hall wedding celebrations.
I love shooting the rooms inside, as their room planning and decorating team is second to none, giving you a magical fairy tale setting for your wedding. As you can see, they look beautiful on the images and, without the need for distracting flash, it makes for beautiful and atmospheric images.
Shooting outdoors too is a delight. Especially if you catch the sun which sets in the perfect place for some more beautiful photography.
Mottram Hall Wedding News
- Cheshire Winter Wedding | Rebecca and RyanYou’d expect a winter wedding to be cold and damp, with poor lighting. But not this Mottram Hall wedding celebration. On one of the warmest winter’s day Rebecca and Ryan tied the knot at Mottram Hall.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.