West Midlands Wedding Venue
Ettington Park – Hotel Venue
Bridal Dressing Room, Outdoor Ceremony Option, Onsite Couple Accommodation Available, Onsite Guest Accommodation Available, Fireworks Permitted
Maximum guests for ceremony: 110
Maximum guests for evening: 100
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Ettington Park, Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 8BU
Email: [email protected]
Ettington Park Hotel is a neo-gothic mansion with a history spanning over 900 years. This Stratford venue is built for 6 types of Cotswold stone and is the ancestral seat of the Shirley family since 1086.
This 4 Red Star country house is set in 40 acres of beautiful and breathtaking Warwickshire parkland and makes for the perfect setting for a romantic and unique wedding ceremony and reception. It has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies up to 96 guests and can also host outdoor ceremonies in 2 unique locations.
If you’re looking for an Exclusive Use venue, Ettington Park promises you the ultimate privacy you require. You can secure this venue and take over the whole house on that basis so that the only guests will be your family and friends. The Hotel will be closed to the public allowing you uninterrupted use of all the bedrooms, lounges, restaurants and grounds.
Where Can You Host Your Wedding?
Indoor Wedding Ceremonies
- The Library – On the ground floor and can host 60 guests for a ceremony and dine up to 36 for an intimate family meal.
- The Norman Chapel – Once married, you can arrange a unique and personal wedding blessing by a minister or family friend, in this private chapel situated within Ettington Park Hotel grounds. The Chapel can accommodate 40 seated and 70 standing.
- The South Room – A ground floor room licensed for 96 at the ceremony, 60 people dining and 100 for the wedding reception.
Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies
- The Bell Tower – Capacity to hold 96 for an open air civil ceremony next to the Norman Chapel
- The Orangery – Capacity to hold 96 for an outdoor civil ceremony in the Hotel grounds.
The Long Gallery
Situated on the second floor and has a seating capacity of 96 for the perfect wedding reception.
Ettington Park Hotel Wedding and News
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Surprise Proposal | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
- What is Documentary Wedding Photography?
- Surprise Proposal | Birmingham City Centre
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.