– ETTINGTON PARK HOTEL
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Ettington Park – HOTEL WEDDING VENUE
Ettington Park Hotel is a neo-gothic mansion with a history spanning over 900 years. This Stratford venue is built for 6 types of Cotswold stone and is the ancestral seat of the Shirley family since 1086.
This 4 Red Star country house is set in 40 acres of beautiful and breathtaking Warwickshire parkland and makes for the perfect setting for a romantic and unique wedding ceremony and reception. It has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies up to 96 guests and can also host outdoor ceremonies in 2 unique locations.
If you’re looking for an Exclusive Use venue, Ettington Park promises you the ultimate privacy you require. You can secure this venue and take over the whole house on that basis so that the only guests will be your family and friends. The Hotel will be closed to the public allowing you uninterrupted use of all the bedrooms, lounges, restaurants and grounds.
Where Can You Host Your Wedding?
Indoor Wedding Ceremonies
- The Library – On the ground floor and can host 60 guests for a ceremony and dine up to 36 for an intimate family meal.
- The Norman Chapel – Once married, you can arrange a unique and personal wedding blessing by a minister or family friend, in this private chapel situated within Ettington Park Hotel grounds. The Chapel can accommodate 40 seated and 70 standing.
- The South Room – A ground floor room licensed for 96 at the ceremony, 60 people dining and 100 for the wedding reception.
Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies
- The Bell Tower – Capacity to hold 96 for an open air civil ceremony next to the Norman Chapel
- The Orangery – Capacity to hold 96 for an outdoor civil ceremony in the Hotel grounds.
The Long Gallery
Situated on the second floor and has a seating capacity of 96 for the perfect wedding reception.
Ettington Park Hotel Wedding and News
- Winter Sun WeddingWinter weddings aren’t all about shooting in freezing weather and snow. Here’s a wedding shot in the glorious winter sun and how I made the best use of this dramatic lighting.
Venue contact details:
Ettington Park Hotel, Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 8BU
NB: Use the venue details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.