– ELMBRIDGE FARM –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Elmbridge Farm – FARM/BARN WEDDING VENUE
Elmbridge is a secluded lakeside tipi wedding venue in the heart of rural Worcestershire. It comes “dry hire” for you to put your mark on how your celebrations should be styled. So you can bring your own caterers and drinks if you wish.
Their tipi comes fully functional and fitted to a high standard. You’ll be surrounded by 60 acres of farmland, so there’s plenty of room for your guests to roam around exploring.
If you want overnight accommodation, they have some luxury lodge-style cottages available for hire too.
Venue contact details
Elmbridge Farm, Addis Lane, Cutnall Green, Droitwich, WR9 0ND
NB: Use the venue details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.