– DODFORD MANOR –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Dodford Manor – FARM/BARN WEDDING VENUE
This exclusive use, grade II listed barn venue is set within the beautiful country estate surrounded by 20 acres of rolling Northamptonshire countryside.
Your day will start with getting ready in the Grain Store, and carry through to your wedding in the historic ironstone Mortain Barn, which dates back to the 1680s.
The Oak Barn will be transformed into an unforgettable setting for your wedding breakfast, with walls of glass revealing long-range views over miles of Northamptonshire countryside.
As daylight fades the buildings will be transformed into an atmospheric barn wedding venue to party the night away.
Venue contact details
Dodford Manor, Main Street, Dodford, Northamptonshire, NN7 4SR
NB: Use the venue details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.