– CURRADINE BARNS –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Curradine Barns – FARM/BARN WEDDING VENUE
If you’re looking for a rustic venue, with views over-looking rolling fields and colourful gardens around, then you need to plan a Curradine Barns wedding celebration.
You’ll find this lovely 18th Century period barn nestled in the picturesque village of Shrawley in Worcestershire. It has everything a couple could wish for, from exclusive use, a stunning Bridal prep room to fine caterers to wow your guests.
You can get ready in their Wedding Preparation Room which has all the necessary amenities needed to make your grand entrance. Such as full-length mirrors, vanities and a Dressing Room window with views out to the Worcestershire countryside. From the secret window you can see all your guests arriving and, if you dare look, you may even take a sneak peek as your partner arrives.
You can get married in the rustic Granary Barn, which holds up to 110 guests. This a gem of a location for any ceremony with it’s high ceiling, exquisite chandelier, exposed brickwork and oak beams. If you need more space, they’re licensed for up to 150 guests in an adjoining room.
Fancy an outdoor ceremony? The Granary Gazebo, set in the Farmhouse gardens provides the perfect location for you.
Once the formalities are over you have free run of the sumptuous indoor and outdoor locations to relax and unwind.
There are the courtyards and garden areas to take a bit of time relaxing and exploring. If you want a more subdued location their Barley Barn or Lounge area are tailor-made.
Families aren’t forgotten either. They have access to a family room upstairs in the Lounge area. Of course you’ll want to party away too. So the Granary Barn is where the action will be, where there dance-floor is and space for a live band too.
I love shooting Curradine Barns weddings as the rustic feel indoors, with the exposed brickwork and oak beams adds a beautiful warmth to the images.
The many and varied locations outdoors adds uniqueness to each wedding, as there’s so many wedding-related stories that are waiting to be recorded, as your guests wander around the beautiful surroundings.
View Curradine Barn Wedding News
- Family Wedding Photographer | Andrew and JaneThis is their third family wedding I’ve now covered, and it was lovely to catch up with old friends at Jane and Andrew’s wedding.
- Country Barn Wedding | Emily and RobRead about another Country Barn wedding by documentary wedding photographer Clive Blair, who returns for Emily and Rob’s wedding celebrations.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.