– COTON HOUSE FARM –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Coton House Farm – FARM/BARN WEDDING VENUE
This farm wedding venue is situated in rural Staffordshire and dates back to the 16th Century.
It’s an exclusive-use venue provides an idyllic setting for any rustic-themed wedding celebration. It’s natural light, oak interior and natural decor allows you bring your own special theme and creativity to personalise it to your preference.
With a complete bridal/groom preparation suite, “The Stables” is the ideal place to start your day.
They’re licensed to hold civil ceremonies in both “The Oak Barn” and “The Old Dairy Barn”.
Venue contact details
Coton House Farm Events, Vicarage Lane, Whittington, Staffordshire, WS14 9LQ
NB: Use the venue details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.