– CIDER MILL BARN –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Cider Mill Barns – FARM/BARN WEDDING VENUE
With oak-frames, vaulted ceiling and panoramic views over countryside, Cider Mill Barns has everything for your wedding day.
They have a bridal getting ready room in The Bramley Barn. Ceremonies are held in their nearby Cider Mill Barn, which can host a small, intimate celebration, or up to 120 guests. The Carriage barn is available for outdoor ceremonies.
After your drinks reception and wedding breakfast, your guests will be back in the Cider Mill Barn for the end-of-the-day celebrations. They have a Carriage Barn, which offers an undercover, outdoor area for guests to get a breath of fresh air in between dances.
Venue contact details
Cider Mill Barns, Long Marston Road, Pebworth CV37 8GF
NB: Use the venue details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.