– THE BOND –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
The Bond – CITY CENTRE WEDDING VENUE
Anyone looking for a unique, quirky, edgy, city centre venue with an industrial vibe for their wedding should consider how The Bond wedding team can help.
Located in Digbeth, Birmingham on the Grand Union canal, this fully-restored Victorian industrial factory is like no other. The site offers it’s own wharf and cafe, with indoor space up to 1000 sq ft for your wedding and reception.
The exclusive-use venue is licensed to hold ceremonies in 2 different areas, for up to 120 guests, so you can host your whole day under one roof. The Gatehouse can cater for up to 160 seated for a wedding breakfast, and up to 200 for a reception in the evening.
This location makes it ideal to explore the Digbeth neighbourhood to give a edgy backdrop for some of the bride and groom photos. The famous street-art, cobbled streets, old warehouses and railway via ducts are a few minutes walk away.
I’m a recommended The Bond wedding supplier, plus an award-winning wedding photographer.
What I love about working at The Bond and the surrounding Digbeth wedding venues, is the abundant street-art and structures around The Custard factory area. It all makes for a unique backdrop for the bride and groom’s walkabout photos. There’s so much to see and capture. This makes each wedding unique.
I’d love to photograph your The Bond wedding celebrations.
The Bond Wedding News
- Digbeth Birmingham Wedding | Brogan and BenI had an enjoyable day as Brogan and Ben’s The Bond Birmingham wedding photographer, especially as this was the first time visiting this unique venue on my doorstep.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.