West Midlands Wedding Venue
Bank House – Hotel Venue
Bridal Dressing Room, Onsite Couple Accommodation Available, Onsite Guest Accommodation Available
Maximum guests for ceremony: 380
Maximum guests for evening: 380
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Bank House Hotel, Bransford, Worcester, WR6 5JD
Email: [email protected]
Bank House Hotel is a classic house nestled in the Worcestershire countryside with views overlooking the Malvern Hills.
If you’re planning either a small intimate wedding, or a large Indian wedding ceremony, Bank House Hotel can accommodate them all. They’ll cater for your needs from having rooms to get ready in the morning, right through to a space large enough for your entire evening guests to party the night away!
The Elgar Suite, a grand ballroom, can seat wedding parties up to 380 guests.
The Garden Suite, with it’s sparkling chandeliers and large windows letting in natural light, can seat up to 150 guests.
The Malvern Suite, with views over looking the Malvern Hills, can seat up to 120 guests.
The grand Elgar Suite ballroom is the ideal backdrop for your sumptuous Asian wedding celebration.
If you’re holding a Hindu ceremony, there’s plenty of room for the Mandap and all your guests, with no restrictions for a full traditional ceremony.
If you do plan to stay the night, or a few nights for that matter, then add a touch of luxury to your stay in their Penthouse Suite.
The suite is situated on the top floor with views over looking the Malvern Hills. The whole suite boasts more than 2,500 square feet of exclusive-use accommodation and can comfortable host 4 adults with their master bedroom and double bedroom.
There’s also dining space for 6 in a separate dining room, a private kitchenette, and lounge area if you wish to host an private dinner party for some of your guests.
The jewel in the Penthouse crown has to be the master bedroom. It has a bath in the room itself, plus another en-suite bathroom. Added to that the suite has it’s own sitting room to relax in.
- Traditional Hindu Wedding Photographer | Ravi and JenikaHindu weddings never fail to excite me, so I was over the moon and in for another treat, when Ravi and Jenika booked me to photograph their wedding celebrations.
- Worcestershire Wedding PhotographerRachel and Matt sent a lovely note thanking me for being their Worcestershire wedding photographer. Read it and see their images in their wedding blog post.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Surprise Proposal | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
- What is Documentary Wedding Photography?
- Surprise Proposal | Birmingham City Centre
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.