– ARLEY HOUSE AND GARDENS –
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Arley House and Gardens – STATELEY HOME/COUNTRY HOUSE WEDDING VENUE
This Tudor Barn and farm cottages at Hanley Hall has been beautifully restored into an exclusive use indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony location.
They have so many areas to hold your ceremony such as The Cartshed, The Threshing Barn, The Gallery, The Courtyard and The Stalls. They can hold from 40 up to 100 guests for your wedding ceremony, and up to 100 for your evening entertainment.
Plus, being set in 100 acres of private land with it’s own lake gives you plenty of space during your drinks reception and evening entertainment for your guests to wonder around and explore.
They have 3 renovated farm cottages to use for your wedding weekend.
Arley House & Gardens, Lion Lane, Upper Arley, Worcestershire, DY12 1SQ
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How To Organise Your Modern Wedding
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Simple Surprise Proposal Idea | Rick and Rebecca
- Documentary Wedding Photographer
- Ways to Propose | Jason and Lisa in Birmingham
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.