– ETTINGTON PARK HOTEL
WEDDING VENUE WEST MIDLANDS
Ettington Park Hotel is a neo-gothic mansion with a history spanning over 900 years. This Stratford venue is built for 6 types of Cotswold stone and is the ancestral seat of the Shirley family since 1086.
This 4 Red Star country house is set in 40 acres of beautiful and breathtaking Warwickshire parkland and makes for the perfect setting for a romantic and unique wedding ceremony and reception. It has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies up to 96 guests and can also host outdoor ceremonies in 2 unique locations.
If you’re looking for an Exclusive Use venue, Ettington Park promises you the ultimate privacy you require. You can secure this venue and take over the whole house on that basis so that the only guests will be your family and friends. The Hotel will be closed to the public allowing you uninterrupted use of all the bedrooms, lounges, restaurants and grounds.
Where Can You Host Your Wedding?
Indoor Wedding Ceremonies
- The Library – On the ground floor and can host 60 guests for a ceremony and dine up to 36 for an intimate family meal.
- The Norman Chapel – Once married, you can arrange a unique and personal wedding blessing by a minister or family friend, in this private chapel situated within Ettington Park Hotel grounds. The Chapel can accommodate 40 seated and 70 standing.
- The South Room – A ground floor room licensed for 96 at the ceremony, 60 people dining and 100 for the wedding reception.
Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies
- The Bell Tower – Capacity to hold 96 for an open air civil ceremony next to the Norman Chapel
- The Orangery – Capacity to hold 96 for an outdoor civil ceremony in the Hotel grounds.
The Long Gallery
Situated on the second floor and has a seating capacity of 96 for the perfect wedding reception.
Contact Details for Ettington Park Hotel: Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 8BU e-mail: [email protected] Tel: 01789 450 123 or 0845 072 7454
Ettington Park Hotel Wedding and News
- Winter Sun WeddingWinter weddings aren’t all about shooting in freezing weather and snow. Here’s a wedding shot in the glorious winter sun and how I made the best use of this dramatic lighting.
- Thank You Letter | Clive Blair PhotographyIn amidst the current COVID-19 chaos, it was lovely to receive the following thank-you letter to brighten my day. It was from my last 2019 wedding, at Ettington Park for the lovely Daniel and Amy
- Summer Wedding | Elizabeth and RussellAnother beautiful summer wedding event. View Elizabeth and Russell’s celebrations…