Being a Birmingham wedding photographer is perfect for you, because not only does my central location in the country make it easy to travel to your wedding, but also it’s because of my unobtrusive style you won’t even notice I’m there, which is why I get comments like this:
So many of our family and friends have commented that not only do they love the photos, but that they also thought you were fantastic in being very subtle and non-intrusive in your manner. Marco and I were surprised at some of the images, because you’d been so subtle; we’d forgotten that you’d even been there! Which means our photos are really natural and relaxed and you’ve just captured us having fun and being on top of the world!
Marco and Danielle
Am I the best documentary wedding photographer Birmingham has to offer?
I’ll let you be the judge of that! But to help you decide, I suggest you look at my site in the following order: (To make it easy for you too, each link below will open the page in another browser, so you don’t lose this page)
- Have a look at my wedding portfolio here.
- View my latest work/news on my blog here.
- Check out my FAQ page for the commonly asked questions here.
- Find out about me and how I became an experienced Birmingham wedding photographer, having started shooting wedding in 1987. Find out more here.
- Get in touch here, to either book me as your photographer or arrange a Skype, telephone or face-to-face chat.